Our local animal rehab center just posted pics of this owl who got rescued
And I really can’t with him
oh my god
They tried to make me go to rehab
I said no, no, no
It’s fucking Errol
I THINK I JUST BUSTED A VEIN LAUGHING AT THIS
- Child: Can you pass the salt?
- Mother: *glares*
- Mother: Now, you know that's not polite. Ask nicely.
- Child: *sighs*
- Child: Swiggity swalt, pass me the salt.
- Mother: Very good.
The awkward moment when someone says something to you for the fifth time and you still don’t know what they said.
And you’re like:
Then they’re like:
If I sleep too much, my parents complain.
If I don’t get enough sleep, my parents complain.
If I eat too much, my parents complain.
If I don’t eat enough, my parents complain.
If I’m always in my room, my parents complain.
If I go out too much, my parents complain.
I CAN’T FUCKING WIN.
People that think they are going to be magically independent when they become 18.
- me: wow i have so much work to do
- me: --goes on tumblr--
- me: --watches a movie--
- me: --writes a novel--
- me: --teaches myself sitar--
- me: --climbs a mountain--
- me: --backpacks through europe--
- me: why am i not getting anything done